I am determined – DETERMINED – to only do one picture this week. Because if I don’t, I’ll be typing until 2029. Because almost everything about our house, I love. And almost everything makes me smile, so I could go on…. and on….. and on…….
Week 25 : Something You Love!
Post something about your house that makes you smile…..
Here’s what I love about this picture, and my house.
- I love every person who has lived here, because they knew better than to paint the original wood.
- I love that the rooms aren’t square.
- I love that – as sad as it is – that the ceiling is interesting.
- I love that the walls are crumbling, and that it was too scary for everyone else who looked at the house before we could save it.
- I love the light fixture (which we added).
- I love the plan that I have for this room – eventually.
- I love the leaded glass window leaning against the room in the lower right hand corner. Because I bought it just for this room, ages ago, and it’s going to be amazing.
- I love the tall ceilings.
- I love the light.
- I love the fireplace.
- As much as it is NOT my taste, I love the angel decals on the ceiling and the painted on tassels on the wall. Because someone else loved this room, too.
- I love the potential. I love being excited about a room falling apart, because we get to put it back together.
This is how I feel about every space in this house. It all makes me smile.
Photo Challenge Info:
If you want to play along and share your pictures (I’d LOVE to see them!), use the hashtag #52weeksofhome
- Facebook – I’ll post each week’s post / picture on the Vivacious Victorian Facebook Page, and you can post yours in the comments!
You can also tell us which week you’re on, by including a second hashtag #52weeksofhomeweek25 (etc.)
Please share with anyone you think might be interested! If you missed the first weeks, WHATEVER! Do them anyway! Jump in whenever and wherever you want.
Here’s the list (also in pdf format : 52 Weeks of Home), of all the challenges for each week :